Friday, December 18, 2009

Red Belt

Last night I watched Red Belt a movie by the master David Mamet. I had read stuff about it before and wanted to see it. It has been in my Netflix Queue. I thought it was going to be some martial arts/MMA movie done by Mamet. It however is much more than that. It is mystery movie that has all the great elements of any Mamet movie. Also some of the great actors he always uses. The greatest of them of course is Ricky Jay, who is one of the best magicians ever, the author of Card of Weapon, which is one of the most interesting books ever written on playing card combat.

Okay I am going to go finish reading through Mystery Scene while watching episodes of CSI. Will post more in a little while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Brother Kang's RANTS Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template