Thursday, December 17, 2009

Magazine night...

Once in a while nights come along when multiple magazines you read all come out on the same day. Then for a couple of days you have nothing else to rant about. So with that in mind the following magazines are ones I try to read everytime they hit the shelf:

The New Yorker (double size x-mas issue)
Writer's Digest (90th Anniversary issue)
The Writer
Mystery Scene

They all have at least one or two things in each one that I have to read and rant about. Also superpowered a few books tonight too, but will cover the books in my next post...
Tonight I am going to go shot a few shots of something, lay on the couch, and read for while.

Everyone should play Mafia Wars!!!! I am going to put a link on here soon.

1 comments:

Kevin Regier on December 18, 2009 at 12:26 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 
Brother Kang's RANTS Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template