Monday, December 21, 2009

Mid-evening Rant

Mid-evening rant-- I am watching reruns of House and now Lie To me... both great shows that everyone should watch.

I was cruising around the web looking for other great blogs and found (or should I say re-discovered) two that I had forgotten about Problogger and Copyblogger. I used to read both of them in the past six months, but had put them out of my mind for some reason. now with this new blog and trying to make it as a copywriter or better yet copyblogger than I should read both of them religiously.

Going to spend some time tonight and in the next few days reading the past month of blog posts on both of these blogs.

Problogger also has a great blogger job board that I need to keep an eye on. I applied to one of the jobs, it was a compnay needing a travel blogger. Seeing how I spent almost a year backpacking around the country I know I can pull that off. So I think also in the next few days I will be posting an overview of my 6 months of travel last year.

I am going to go check on this pizza in the oven and get back to the TV and reading blog post. I will post again here later on this evening. Still have to make the review post about Mystery Scene.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Brother Kang's RANTS Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template