- Writing to a quota: This article is on the amazing LA Writers Store. Most of thier seminars, and books are geared towards screenwriting since this is THE screenwriting store in Hollywood. This article covers a very important issue for all of us. Writing under pressure. If you have ever done any online content writing, or any sort of writing on a deadline then you are familiar with the feeling of panic and presssure that comes with that type of writing life. Well this article has a few good ideas about this "problem" and perhaps for some of is a solution.
- Blog Money: This blog post comes to us from Copyblogger and is a very good analysis of how to make money with a blog. It offered a real look at this format of writing and how in effects our income. This is a good article for people who want to make money with their blog. It pointed out a few good things I had not thought of. But I will let you read the article and find them out for yourself.
- Problogger Workbook: I am thinking about going through this workbook. I think I have a copy of it somewhere. I going to look in a few minutes and if not I will buy a copy ASAP. If I decide to do this program than you will hopefully see this blog transform. I think I will out this workbook on my Xmas reading list.
The Random Show — AI Super Assistants, Boner Pills, Dream Engineering,
Wizards, Supplements, Books, and More (#886)
-
The Random Show! Retreats! Mortality! AI!
The post The Random Show — AI Super Assistants, Boner Pills, Dream
Engineering, Wizards, Supplements, Books, an...
2 days ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment