Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rantings...

I am not sure what I am going to do with this blog except just free form ranting about what ever happens to be on my mind when I set down to write it...

Right now I am at my office, Hastings coffee shop, so from now on when I say office that is what I am talking about.

I am going to set up how this things looks tonight and start my full ranting either tonight or tomorrow for sure. I just wanted to get something up today to feel I have accomplished something this evening!

It is my plan to do all sorts of things with this blog. I have many other blogs but none of them are really in my voice. They are all IM (Internet Marketing), and business blogs, so this one is going to be personal my voice rantings on a everything.

Okay more soon for all of the two readers I have at this point. Please leave comments on posts so I know what to rant more about...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Brother Kang's RANTS Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template