Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays to all my readers!!!!!

I am going to start Probloggers "31 Days to Build a Better Blog" program today. So even though this is a fairly new blog expect to see changed happening in the next month. But not to worry, the changes will be good, and make you blog life easier.

I was going to start a new blog today and just use it to chronicle my progress using this system, but the blog network I joined is not easy to navigate and it is difficult to modify the blog itself. So I have emailed the person running the network and am waiting to hear back from him before I start posting links to it. So in the next week I will add a new link list to the right sidebar so you can follow more closely the changes I am going to be making here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Brother Kang's RANTS Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template